26th to 28th July 2019
IIM Bangalore’s international business summit Vista 2019, in association with Public Policy Club and “The Poll” presents a first-of-its-kind board game on the Indian elections. Each player takes control of the affairs of a political party: manages their finances, their policy stand and decide which seats to contest in the run-up to the General Election. The ultimate aim to win the majority in the Lok Sabha and be crowned as the Chanakya of Politics.
On spot preliminary round: Quiz
Board game based; 16 individual participants, 4 simultaneous boards, 1 winner per board.
Round 3: All 4 winners will play the penultimate board to be declared as the winner.
Total prizes worth Rs.25K
It is an onspot event
1. Participants must be present on IIMB campus for this event
2. Teams must comprise exactly 2 members
3. The participants must carefully read through and agree to the following Terms & Conditions: All decisions in matters of eligibility, authenticity and final judgments will be with the organizing committee of Vista, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore. The format and structure of events on campus could be subject to change before the actual beginning of the event.
4. The decisions of the organizers will be final and binding on all participants.
5. Further rules to be intimated on the day of the event
POC1: Himani Gupta
POC2: Yash Parekh