26th to 28th July 2019
IIM Bangalore’s international business summit Vista 2019, in association with OpMac, presents Opathon – Operations case marathon. An exciting series of operations based caselets not just to challenge your problem-solving skills but giving the best solution. This event is close to the real-life impact of operations in consulting domain. You need to step into the shoes of a consultant and based on each case, gather information required to solve the case, pinpoint the main problem area and propose a solution. Here every caselet you solve gets you to the next level. The first team to clear all levels wins the competition.
Prizes worth Rs. 15,000
- It is an online-only event.
- This is a team event, with each team consisting of 2 participants, all of whom must be enrolled in a graduate or a post-graduate program at the time of the submission. Each team must have a team leader.
- Only the first submissions made by teams before the deadlines will be used.
- Participants have to travel to campus for the final on-campus rounds subject to their selection.
- The participants must carefully read through and agree to the following Terms & Conditions.
- All decisions in matters of eligibility, authenticity and final judgments will be with the organizing committee of Vista, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore. The format and structure of events on campus could be subject to change before the actual beginning of the event.
- The decisions of the organizers will be final and binding on all participants.
Name : Tulsi Kumar Bade
Contact : email@example.com, 9676868722