26th to 28th July 2019
IIM Bangalore’s international business summit Vista 2019, in association with MaSh – IIMB’s marketing club, presents DigiBytes. Let’s see, what Digi Bytes is all about?
We all scroll through multiple social media platforms looking at companies and people talking about stuff of every day and at some point have thought, I can do a better job than this. Well, DigiBytes gives you chance to become a content champion on the web. This year, we want you to select one of the topics given below and make a digital launch campaign for your very own content platform. You will be branding it, giving the audience engaging content and pulling the crowd to make it a success.
Please choose a theme that is consumer focussed. Here are the topics to choose from:
1. Health and fitness
2. Food and Beverages
3. Entertainment (music and video streaming)
5. Funny and Topical
This is an elimination round.
1. Teams must select 1 or maximum a mix of 2 of the topics provided in the details
2. Teams need to submit a 5 slide ppt containing the following things:
– Slide 1: Description – Team name, Team members, college name, Selectedtopic and why they selected it.
– Slide 2: Brand – Give a brand to your platform, a logo, a name, a tagline, target audience, and platforms selected. There needs to be an explanation for each decision made by the team, separately for each element.
– Slide 3: Content Strategy – What is needed before the launch, during the launch, and for a month after the launch. Teams need to just attach a sample of example content, not everything. Again teams are advised to give a reasoning for the chosen format, style, frequency, timing of the posts. Also adding required team member willadd to your submission.
– Slide 4: Technology – mention the different digital media tools that will be used by the team and why.
– Slide 5: Measurements and Future – Mention the key metrics the team will be tracking. How the content will transform over the years, possible collaborators and revenue generation strategies(most important).
3. The short-listing will be done based on the optimum usage and allocation of the clarity, creativity & originality of the content, depth of analysis, the viability of the brand and the strategy.
4. The presentation must be submitted in .ppt/.pptx format <Team Name>_<Team Leader Name> on D2C submission links
It will be a mix of online and on campus round. Teams selected will have to travel to campus for the final round during Vista (26th-28th July)
Total Prizes worth Rs. 20,000
– This is a team event, with each team consisting of a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 3 participants, all of whom must be enrolled in a graduate or a post-graduate program at the time of the submission. Each team must have a team leader.
– Only the first submissions made by teams before the deadlines will be used.
– Participants have to travel to campus for the final on-campus rounds subject to their selection.
– The participants must carefully read through and agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
All decisions in matters of eligibility, authenticity and final judgments will be with the organizing committee of Vista, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore. The format and structure of events on campus could be subject to change before the actual beginning of the event.
– The decisions of the organizers will be final and binding on all participants
Name: Nikitha Dasari
Name: Shailesh Gupta