26th to 28th July 2019
Brand Metrics is a competition focused on testing the understanding and awareness of different brands and their strategies, and creativity of the participants.
Round 1: Online Quiz (First Prelims)
The first round would be an online quiz.
The theme of the quiz would be centered around various famous brands and marketing strategies adopted by such brands
• Online quiz will comprise 40 questions
• The duration of the quiz would be 30 mins
• Only the Team Leader would be able to play the quiz.
Please note that the quiz will go live on BrandMetrics event page on D2C itself
• Winners would be selected based on accuracy as well as speed
Round 2: Kill the competitor (Online – Final Round)
The creativity of the participants to create a marketing strategy of the given brand to kill other brands in the same segment or industry would be tested in this round. A perfect platform to showcase your creativity and the spirit of an ideal marketer!
Teams qualified after round 1 would be eligible for this round.
The qualified teams would be provided with three different industries. The teams need to come up with an advertisement strategy to kill the competitor brand(s) of their industry.
Further details about industry and evaluation criteria would be communicated to the winners separately.
The submissions will be through PPT format over D2C submission links.
Prizes worth Rs. 10,000
It is an online only event
– This is a team event, with each team consisting of a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 3 participants, all of whom must be enrolled in a graduate or a post-graduate program at the time of the submission. Each team must have a team leader
– Only the first submissions made by teams before the deadlines will be used
– The participants must carefully read through and agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
All decisions in matters of eligibility, authenticity and final judgments will be with the organizing committee of Vista, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore. The format and structure of events on campus could be subject to change before the actual beginning of the event
– The decisions of the organizers will be final and binding on all participants.
Name: Deepak Agrawal
Name: Nikitha Dasari