|Registration Start Date||14th August 2016 - 6:00 PM|
|Registration Close Date||31st August 2016 - 11:55 PM|
|Min Number of Registrants For Group Registration||2|
|Max Number of Registrants For Group Registration||3|
|Prizes Worth||Rs 25,000|
Milestone is a unique event in which contestants will play the role of Operational Manager and will be facing a live issue of a firm. The contestants will be provided with a challenging and stimulating case, which requires them to analyze the scenario, formulate operations related strategic decisions on the real time problems being faced by the firms in their business. The solutions need to be innovative, sustainable and implementable by the organization.
Round 1 (Pre-Vista Prelims):
1. A situation based caselet with instructions will be provided on Vista website and through mail to the registered participants at a fixed date.
2. Teams need to answer the questions addressed in the caselet and submit an analysis of the case in the form of a Powerpoint presentation.
3. Top 8 teams will be shortlisted for round 2.
Round 2(On-campus finals):
1. Shortlisted teams may have to solve another case (or) the same case given in round I and present to a panel of judges followed by Q&A during Vista at IIMB campus.
2. Further details will be communicated to shortlisted candidates once the results are out.
Further details will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates once the results are out.
Each team can have minimum 2 and maximum 3 members.
This event is open for both undergraduate and postgraduate students.
All the participants must belong to the same institute.
A student cannot be part of more than one team.
Multiple teams from the same college are allowed.
Teams with students going on exchange are welcome to participate as long as there are 2 team members available during Vista
The participants must carefully read through and agree to the following Terms & Conditions before registering:
All decisions in matters of eligibility, authenticity, and final judgments will be with organizing committee of VISTA, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore.
- The format and structure of events is subject to change before the actual beginning of the event.
Mohamed Fazil:- +91-9976493470
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ankit Anand:- +91-9632310595
Email ID: email@example.com
Round 1 (Pre-Vista Prelims):
The Powerpoint presentation should not exceed 5 slides (excluding the cover page, table of content, references and Exhibits, if any). Exhibits, if any, should not exceed 3 slides and should be present at the end of the presentations.
Submission to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions to be sent before 23:59:59 hours, 31st August 2016
Subject line of the email: Milestone_‹Team Registration ID›_‹Institute Name›_Round 1
Body of Email: Name, Contact Number, Email Id, Team Registration Id, Institute name of each team member
Filename: Milestone_‹Team Registration ID›_‹Institute Name›_Round 1
Round 1 results will be announced by 10th Sept 2016
Round 2 (On-Campus Finals):
- Details will follow after Round 1 results are announced