|Registration Start Date||14th August 2016 - 9:00 PM|
|Registration Close Date||31st August 2016 - 11:55 PM|
|Min Number of Registrants For Group Registration||2|
|Max Number of Registrants For Group Registration||3|
|Prizes Worth||Rs 60,000|
“The dramatic modernization of the Asian economies ranks alongside the Renaissance and the Industrial Revolution as one of the most important developments in economic history.” -- Larry Summers
This September, Mash, in collaboration with Vista, gives you a chance to dip your feet into this intriguing potpourri of cultures and look to the East as you hone your marketing skills. True-blue marketing aficionados vie for the coveted title of MarkGuru that tests your knowledge on multiple facets of this sublime art. This event promises to test your ability to creatively bring together all the marketing concepts you have ever known, apply your knowledge in practical situations and most importantly, think beyond the realm of the known.
Round 1 (Pre-Vista Prelims)
- Round 1 is an elimination round.
- Problem statement / case for Round 1 will be accessible from 18th Aug after you have successfully registered for the event. An email will be sent to registered teams once the case is uploaded.
- Participants are required to email a 10-slide PPT. The PPT should cover all the deliverables mentioned in the case.
- The 10 slides will include title slide, appendix etc. In no way, the presentation should exceed 10 slide limit.
- The results of this round will be announced 10-12 days before Vista (exact date will be communicated).
- 6 teams will be shortlisted for Round 2 to be conducted at IIM B during Vista.
Round 2 (On-campus Finals)
- The shortlisted teams can work further on their marketing plans & make modifications (if required) in the previously submitted PPT.
- The final marketing plan ( a 10-slide PPT) should be submitted by 23:59:59 PM on 20th September 2016.
- The teams would be required to make a presentation to an elite panel of judges during Vista.
- The teams would be allowed 10 minutes for presenting their plan, followed by 4 minutes of Q&A.
- Each team can have maximum 3 participants and minimum 2 participants
- Multiple teams from the same college are allowed
- All the participants must belong to the same institute
- A student cannot be part of more than one team
- The participants must carefully read through and agree to the following Terms & Conditions before registering:
- All decisions in matters of eligibility, authenticity and final judgments will be with organizing committee of Vista, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore.
- The format and structure of events is subject to change before the actual beginning of the event
Srikkanth Sridhar: +91-9994805995
Rujhan : +91-8527171140
Email : email@example.com
Deepti : +91-962076449
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Round 1 (Pre Vista Prelims)
- Submission to be sent to email@example.com
- Submissions to be sent on or before 23:59:59 hours, 31st Aug 2016
- Subject line of the email: MARKGURU_‹Team Name›_‹Institute Name›_Round 1
- Submission format: .ppt/.pptx (only 10 slides)
- Body of Email: Name, Contact Number, Email Id, Institute name of each team member
- Filename: ‹Team Name›_‹Institute Name›_Round 1
Round 2 (On-campus Finals)
Details will follow after Round 1 results are announced.