|Registration Start Date||18th August 2016 - 6:00 PM|
|Registration Close Date||3rd September 2016 - 11:55 PM|
|Min Number of Registrants For Group Registration||2|
|Max Number of Registrants For Group Registration||3|
|Prizes Worth||Rs 12,000|
A unique event based on Asset Liability Management that tests contestants' skills in Balance Sheet Management. With Financial Markets worldwide recognizing the need for a robust balance sheet, and as rules get ever more stringent, this event puts the contestants straight into the shoes of a Treasurer whose responsibility is to bring his/her bank's balance sheet inline before the upcoming stringent stress tests.
Round 1 (On-campus Prelims)
A case will be provided on the spot containing the balance-sheet information.
- The case may be followed by some conceptual questions which may not be based on the case.
- The case would be based on the theme of the event i.e. bank's balance sheet management.
- The teams will have to solve the problems given in the case in the pre-allotted time.
- Round 1 will be an elimination round.
Round 2 (On-campus Finals)
- In the finals, the teams will have to dynamically change their balance sheet based on the stress scenarios created.
- There can be 2 or 3 participants per team.
- All the participants need not belong to the same institute.
- Any number of teams can participate from one institute.
Nipun Jain: +91-9619612978
Prateek Manudhanya: +91-9990775566